Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 9

Day 9

Today was a very laid back day. First we had culture class where we learned about transportation and other things. Then we had language class where we learned some more questions and adjectives. Language class is very hard but I hope I am doing well.

Our company visit today was to a bank. This bank was a joint stock bank which is something I was not too familiar with. Therefore, it was interesting to hear about although it was difficult to follow along  because the presentation was given through a translator who was a student at UEF. 

This company visit ended early which gave us time to explore. I went shopping and found a lot of neat things. I had to go on an adventure because Brian decided to be very specific with his gift of a Hemingway or F. Scott Fitzgerald book in Vietnamese. Luckily somehow I found him one and in the mean time also found a lot of cool stores and restaurants. After all this though I was very tired and fell asleep early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment